EagleHeartLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2023-06-30 14:48:25
Re:Can I Undo the AI WLAN Optimization in Omada if the Results Are Not Satisfactory?
@Virgo - Now I get it. Omada will perform the optimization but the check boxes also tell the controller whether or not such optimization is enabled. Thank you.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-06-29 02:54:00
Can I Undo the AI WLAN Optimization in Omada if the Results Are Not Satisfactory?
If you've read my threads you know I've been installing a network in a 100 year old church with thick concrete rooms separating most of the rooms and seriously killing wifi coverage. So, I've...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-06-26 15:23:24
Re:Understanding Omada AP Stats
@EagleHeart - An additional question, please. Is this AP device reporting its own packet loss or is this a loss from the cable modem and all the way down the network as well? Thank you.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-06-26 15:08:57
Re:Understanding Omada AP Stats
@EagleHeart - I'm going to take a shot at answering my own question. I think this may be happening due to radio interference caused by other wifi sources, a) I've got an AT&T DSL modem with wifi...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-06-26 04:12:23
Understanding Omada AP Stats
Howdy folks, referring to the image below, I would like to understand why the "Rx Error/Dropped" is at 6.1%. Am I correct in assuming that these are packets received from a wifi device like a phone...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-06-17 21:17:26
One Last Question About the EAP620 HD Mounting
Folks, I'm mostly through with the wiring and installation of access points in the church I've been working on. I've got two rooms left in which to install access points. The first is the "fellowship...
0HELPFULS