EagleHeartLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
By EagleHeart 2023-06-29 02:54:00

Can I Undo the AI WLAN Optimization in Omada if the Results Are Not Satisfactory?

If you've read my threads you know I've been installing a network in a 100 year old church with thick concrete rooms separating most of the rooms and seriously killing wifi coverage. So, I've installe
Forums/ WiFi
By EagleHeart 2023-06-26 04:12:23

Understanding Omada AP Stats

Howdy folks, referring to the image below, I would like to understand why the "Rx Error/Dropped" is at 6.1%. Am I correct in assuming that these are packets received from a wifi device like a phone or
Forums/ WiFi
By EagleHeart 2023-06-17 21:17:26

One Last Question About the EAP620 HD Mounting

Folks, I'm mostly through with the wiring and installation of access points in the church I've been working on. I've got two rooms left in which to install access points. The first is the "fellowship
Forums/ Controllers
By EagleHeart 2023-05-23 15:08:45

Does Omada Need to Run Continuously and Can It Run On Two Computers?

Hello Folks, I am setting up a church with a proper wireless network which consists of two SG2 8 port switches, four 5 port unmanaged switches, and 7 Omada supported AP's. I was going to use the Omada
Forums/ WiFi
By EagleHeart 2023-05-22 22:09:05

Two Questions About AXxxxx Access Points

Folks, I'm probably overthinking this, and, I really prefer making rational decisions as compared to a shot in the dark. Question 1: Every one of the TP-Link ceiling mount access points indicates that
Forums/ WiFi
By EagleHeart 2023-05-02 00:18:02

Is There Such a Thing As a POE Access Point

Folks, I'm in a situation where I'm installing access points into a 100 year old church. It has thick concrete walls that do a great job of blocking the signal, and of course, the number of available