ZoloNLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ General Discussion
Tuesday
Re:Festa line EOL
hi @Vincent-TP I red this one - there are no timeframes mentioned. I can only assume, that time between EOM and EOS is HW warranty legth of three years (Omada has 5 years warranty). there is nothing...
0HELPFULS
Monday
Re:Festa line EOL
hallo @Vincent-TP my question was not about HW warranty, but about duration of firmware support. again - I'm tired to forcefully change internet facing routers (which have no problem from HW point of...
0HELPFULS
Friday
Festa line EOL
hallo all I have to replace my ASUS routers as they're after 5 years reaching the EOL and no FW will be released. I'm sick to replace every 4-5 years the perfectly functioning hardware, so I'm...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-09 23:32:45
Re:Deco M4/S4_V2 Support Connection Preference
@ConcernedUser Definitely is. I had problems with main DECO when my ISO regularly rebooted my router - the DECO switched his own DHCP on causing mess on the network and going red till manual reboot....
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-06-18 12:26:15
Re:Deco M4R v2 going mad (red light after internet outage)
@pichincha Sorry, I'm not from TP-Link Support. What for problems do you have? But anyway, give the beta a try 😎 /BR ZoloN
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-06-18 06:40:00
Re:Deco M4R v2 going mad (red light after internet outage)
@pichincha you can find it here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/651248?sortDir=ASC&page=1 /BR ZoloN
0HELPFULS