R1D2LV5Offline
Following: 6Followers: 18
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
Wednesday
Re: Mesh setup
Hello @forrest, iit is a big problem that TP-Link most often doesn't support former hardware versions of EAPs and Pharos devices (e.g. CPE 210) once a new hardware version came out. Sometimes it's...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wireless Broadband
Sunday
Re:Advice for connecting 3 residential houses (<200 ft apart)
You should always use outdoor mounts for CPEs, not indoor (to much attenuation). Of course you can supply house B from house C, which gets its feed from house A. You can even use the CPE @ house C as...
0KUDOS
Sunday
Re:Unable to access CCTV Decoder from client side
mevalier wrote My problem is, I cannot even ping all these IP from other subnet in my LAN, eg; from 192.168.86.0/24. My main priority is to access that CCTV Decoder. Please advice what is the correct...
0KUDOS
Sunday
Re: CPE210 Client Mode and Archer C50
CPE210 in Client mode needs to be in the same subnet as the AP of the wireless hotspot (X.X.1.0). If the Archer is used as a router, it needs to be in this same subnet on its WAN side, too. If it is...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
a week ago
Re:Re:EAP: Can't run ping from inside (logged in via SSH)
forrest wrote Now we cannot use the ping command from inside(logged in via SSH), but we have plan to optimize the feature, thank you for your feedback. Hello @forrest, ping requiring root permissions...
0KUDOS
a week ago
Re: Problems with CPE210
Could be caused by interference in the 2.4 GHz band in a dense populated area. For example, I installed CPE510 and CPE210 to create a high speed link over 600 meters. While the CPE510 could reach...
0KUDOS