R1D2LV5Online
Following: 7Followers: 36
Forums/ Wireless Broadband
5 hours ago
Re:When will TP-link launch Lifi device
@Laura11, every 25 years you can sell the new generation something already known as brand-new. You just need a new term for it.
0KUDOS
5 hours ago
Re:When will TP-link launch Lifi device
LiFi is in no way a »new technology«, my company used laserlight-based links in 1997 already. What the article you linked to doesn't tell you: Deployment of a LiFi link is not an easy task, since...
0KUDOS
6 hours ago
Re:WISP - CPE 210
Arjz wrote my concern is the internet speedtest result from client side did not reach 50mbps since my AP from home has 50mbps on it. are there anyone that you can suggest? You can try to set...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
11 hours ago
Re:Not isolated Guest Wlan with EAP 220
dggro wrote If I do turn on SSID isolation, "Guest" devices can not access my private devices using "FirstWiFi" - so far so good. But becuase of SSIS isolation they also can not see each other WITHIN...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
13 hours ago
Re:Suggestions for OC200
forrest wrote Thank you for your suggestions. Here are some replies for your suggestions. 1. Add channel limit settings to access point not site like now. (Many use EAP225-Outdoor inside also) This...
0KUDOS
Forums/ General Discussion
Yesterday
Re:help!
@10148576, you need at least basic knowledge of routing and VLANs. I suggest you search the Web for online courses how to do Inter-VLAN routing on routers (not on the T1600G switch, one-armed routing...
0KUDOS