R1D2LV5Offline
Following: 7Followers: 20
Forums/ Switches & Routers
By Doma 2019-04-03 21:27:20

T2600G-18TS (TL-SG3216) latest firmware

Hi All, apologies if the question has een asked before: Where I can dowload the latest firmware for T2600-18TS? I have 2 of them and would like to upgrade to the latest firmware. Installed version: 1.
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
By R1D2 2 weeks ago

Feature request: sort order for Insight in Omada Controller

Hello forrest, it would be helpful to have »Last seen« descendant sort order in the Insight menu of Omada Controller by default, i.e. last seen clients appearing at the top of the list. Thanks!
Forums/ Switches & Routers
By 19mikel95 2 weeks ago

Connecting a SG105E to SG105 doesnt allow me a 1000Mbps connection

So I have the network of my house just like this: Where Switch 1 is a SG105E V3 and Switch 2 is a SG105 and cables are category 5. THe thing is that the Deco TV needs IGMP snooping to work correctly,

WiFi Planner

Hallo zusammen! Kennt jemand von Euch ein gutes Tool zum Planen von WiFis? Ich arbeite vorwiegend mit Unifi und Omada und suche zum Vorausplanen der Abdeckung und der benötigten Mengen APs ein Tool, i
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
By R1D2 2 weeks ago

Buggy RSSI indicator in Omada Controller?

Hello forrest, there is probably a bug in Omada Controller (all versions from 2.7.0 to 3.1.13) with the RSSI indicator in the »Clients« list: if the signal quality is below -95dBm, the signal indicato
Forums/ Wireless Broadband
By Marcant000 3 weeks ago

Firmware CPE510

Hello, I am looking for the US last firmware. I cannot find and download it. I find only the EU or UN version. If anyone can help ... My mail is : marcant.francois@laposte.net Many thanks by advance.