celebrirLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2021-10-26 18:40:32
iOS notifications - AccessPoint name instead of MAC-adress
When an AccessPoint goes on- or offline, the iOS push notification shows the APs MAC-address. I'd like to see the AP name instead, so I can more easily respond. Believe it or not, I do not know my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2021-10-21 20:23:07
Dynamic VLAN on the same SSID (Multiple PSK)
Hi everyone, so I'm completely amazed by a Fortinet feature which I want to suggest here: Multiple passwords per SSID - Each password may map to a different VLAN. ### Disclaimer for everyone finding...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-10-21 20:01:04
Re:SSID with multiple VLAN (VLAN Grouping)
@John1234 Hi, they have implemented this but not in a straight forward way. As described on page2 of this thread, you can select WPA2 Enterprise and have a Radius Server dictate which VLAN a client...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-05-05 19:38:28
Im Captive Portal: Umlaute zählen als zwei Buchstaben
Hi, ich weiß nicht, ob es ein Feature oder Bug ist, aber im Captive Portal bei der "Wilkommens Nachricht" zählen Umlaute "ä. ö, ü, ß" als zwei Zeichen. Dies ist bei der bereits zu geringen Anzahl von...
1HELPFULS
2020-05-05 19:24:51
Customizeable Text for Captive Portal
I'd like to edit the "Log In" and "I agree to the Terms of Service" texts and adapt them to my local language (German). It appears that every part of the Captive Portal is customizable but these two...
0HELPFULS
2020-04-30 02:50:09
Re:Extended AP override settings
@R1D2 Thanks for the effort, but I already know this. As I said in the original post, I do NOT want to create a group for each AP because if I need to change one thing (password, bandwidth setting,...
0HELPFULS