celebrirLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
By celebrir 2021-10-26 18:40:32

iOS notifications - AccessPoint name instead of MAC-adress

When an AccessPoint goes on- or offline, the iOS push notification shows the APs MAC-address. I'd like to see the AP name instead, so I can more easily respond. Believe it or not, I do not know my APs
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By celebrir 2021-10-21 20:23:07

Dynamic VLAN on the same SSID (Multiple PSK)

Hi everyone, so I'm completely amazed by a Fortinet feature which I want to suggest here: Multiple passwords per SSID - Each password may map to a different VLAN. ### Disclaimer for everyone finding t
Forums/ WiFi
By celebrir 2020-05-05 19:38:28

Im Captive Portal: Umlaute zählen als zwei Buchstaben

Hi, ich weiß nicht, ob es ein Feature oder Bug ist, aber im Captive Portal bei der "Wilkommens Nachricht" zählen Umlaute "ä. ö, ü, ß" als zwei Zeichen. Dies ist bei der bereits zu geringen Anzahl von
By celebrir 2020-05-05 19:24:51

Customizeable Text for Captive Portal

I'd like to edit the "Log In" and "I agree to the Terms of Service" texts and adapt them to my local language (German). It appears that every part of the Captive Portal is customizable but these two t
Forums/ WiFi
By celebrir 2020-04-30 02:43:05

Log associations, reassociations and disassociations of clients

I'd like to log or access a list of associations, reassociations and disassociations of clients. I have 9 EAP( 3x 115, 6x225[-Outdoor] ) APs and an oc200. My goal is to see at which point reassociatio
By celebrir 2020-04-21 14:40:35

Extended AP override settings

Currently the OC200 lets me override the following (See screenshot below): Wifi Name VLAN Wifi Password I would like to override more things on a per AP setting. The main thing I am missing is the "Br