Solla-topeeOnline
Following: 30Followers: 137
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
14 hours ago
Re:Camera detects dogs as Persons
@23B-Q Hi, In this situation, please help confirm the following information for further analysis. 1. How about the person detection sensitivity you have configured? 2. Please send me a picture of the...
0HELPFULS
15 hours ago
Re:Problems restarting C510W camera
@MatejV Hi, You can refer to the instructions below to troubleshoot if you fail to configure the camera. What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera? Please help confirm the following...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
15 hours ago
Re:Request: Option to Disable IR Light in Night Mode
@destar Hi, The IR light will help the camera capture more detail and clear images in the night mode, and when it's turned off, the camera's live view may display a black screen, which makes the...
0HELPFULS
Yesterday
Re:Camara de seguridad
@Luis4517 Hi, According to the UG of the Tapo C200 V3, the solid amber light means the camera is connected to the Wi-Fi but not connected to the cloud server. You can check if your router has a...
0HELPFULS
Yesterday
Re:Tapo Camera
@Mayte0110 Hi, If you have subscribed to the Tapo Care service, the cloud video clips can be stored on our cloud server for up to 7 or 30 days(depending on your subscription plan). Once the cloud...
0HELPFULS
Yesterday
Re:Save to SD backup
@SJPW Hi, If you have inserted an SD card into the camera to store video recordings, you can go to the camera's Device Settings> Storage & Recordings>microSD Card page to format the SD card to delete...
0HELPFULS