m.fesslerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
By m.fessler 2022-09-02 10:10:57

Auto power and channel or rather "old school" manual?

Hello, I'm new to Omada and for a start I am now setup a small installation with two ap in standalone mode. How well does the automatic mode for power and channel selection work on Omada? In the past,
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
By m.fessler 2022-08-20 09:33:05

Management of Pharos devices - standalone/control software, embeddable in Omada?

Hello, the Pharos devices such as the CPE210 can be configured directly without additional web browsers. The Pharos control software is practically optional and offers mainly advantages of centralized
Forums/ WiFi
By m.fessler 2022-08-14 21:29:10

Newbie Questions - Standalone, App, Cloud Controller, Firmware Updates, EAP610/620HD, EAP650/653

Hello everyone, the Omada system looks interesting - great price and many management options. I have a few questions - maybe someone can help me: TL;DR: Standalone Mode: Grouping devices or only indiv
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By m.fessler 2022-06-07 05:13:24

Do TP-Link routers (still) send DNS queries to Avira even when HomeShield is disabled?

Hello, as reported in the media a few weeks ago, some TP-Link routers have sent an increased number of DNS queries to Avira servers. Then there were firmware updates which reduced the requests. Howeve