revida_marcosLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
By Giang97 2023-06-09 10:27:38

ISP Load graph of the second ISP does not display the latency

Hello everyone, I have a small problem as following. The ISP Load graph of my main line is still working normally (I can see the latency) but when I set up 1 more backup line few weeks ago, I cannot s
Forums/ Controllers
By Xa13 2023-06-06 03:09:25

Unknown Fail

Hi :) My device had a fail this morning and my whole network went down. I have no idea why - I wasn't on site and no one was using it. I did log onto it when I got back, with local access through my r
Forums/ Official Announcements
By Fae 2022-04-27 07:11:32

We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!

Hi there, This thread is created to hear from you about your feedback or new ideas for the TP-Link Community itself. Feedback: We want you to enjoy with our community, so we're curious to know what th
By Hank21 2022-06-07 05:29:53

How to create the signature on the TP-Link Community?

Welcome to TP-Link Community! At the bottom of this post, you may notice that there is a line of addition information. That is my community signature. It shows up below each of my community posts. And
By Fae 2022-05-20 10:16:49

Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue (or Asking a Question) In The Community.

Hey there! Whether you are a seasoned pro or a newbie within our Community, welcome! This post will help make the most out of your Community experience. If you think it's helpful, knock me by clicking
Forums/ Routers
By Cozz 2023-06-01 04:11:23

Hostnames not resolving

Hello, I run an all TP-Link network at home - ER605 as the router, a OC200 controller and a SG2210MP as the core with 3 AP's. I've previously run consumer grade routers as well. What I have noticed, i