MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Switches
By Egbolla Monday

Share VLANs between 2 SG3428X v1.0

Using Google Translate, sorry Hi, I have 2 SG3428x v1.0 switch. One is connected to a Mikrotik that has the VLANs and the DHCP, on that SG3428X I have 22 ports configured with VLANs and working OK. No
Forums/ Routers
By Larry_C-84 Monday

ER605 does not get IP address

I have set up ER605 in the stand alone mode to have the WAN port use DHCP for the WAN to get an IP address from my home router. For some reason thw WAN does not get an address and there is no internet
Forums/ Switches
By Smeeeeee Monday

SG3428 (says v2.30) not booting after power failure

Hey, I have a SG3428 on 2.30.0 Build 20231019 Rel.60485 (not sure of HW version at the moment) and it's all managed by my OC200 hardware controller just fine. I seem to be having issues with it restar
Forums/ Routers
By Sumanta Monday

Unable to Establish Internet Connectivity between ER605 V2 & Archer AX1500

Hello, Recently, I purchased an ER605 V2. Previously, I had an AX1500 router. It is for my home setup of the Wi-Fi Network. I have two ISP providers (Airtel & Jio). I also wanted load-balancing, so I
Forums/ WiFi
By tp4sb Monday

Wishing to expand my Omada network

Hello. For the last year or so I've had a TP link Omada system in our guest building which is situated around 300ft from our main house. This has worked successfully and caters for a non-stop stream o
Forums/ Routers
By FlameOtter Monday

Inter VLAN Routing and Gateway Management Page

Trying to isolate each VLAN. I've created an ACL Rule which blocks the VLAN from accessing other VLANs. This seems to work. However, if I block a VLAN from accessing the Gateway Management Page it see