MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Routers
By RMitev 14 hours ago

ER707-M2 - Local LAN client cannot connect to OpenVPN on the router

Hello, I can't connect to the router's OpenVPN server from the local network (connection to the router's SSL VPN server is possible from local LAN users) With my previous ER605 V2 router everything is
Forums/ Controllers
By MTHAREJA 16 hours ago

OC200 unable to see EAP115 Access point

I have TPlink switch ( POE) connected to 3 Access points( EAP wall plate 115) and OC200 . The OC200 is unable to see any access point. There is no omada gateway but only TPLink small router for WAN ac
Forums/ WiFi
By OCMSP 20 hours ago

EAP215-Bridge Kit - Bridges drop at least once per day

Hi All - looking for some help with this new product. We current have 2 bridges setup in a business environment, one about 1400 ft long and the other about 50 ft long and both drop often! When they ar
Forums/ Routers
By MrHC1983 19 hours ago

ER707-M2 v1.0 - Bugs/Winge

There is a bug....... and a semi annoyance. So.... ER707-M2 running 1.2.2 firmware. Now I know IDS kills your speed, thats fine..... so I had mine scheduled to only run between 1am-8am (when I am asle
Forums/ Controllers
By AnnusKhan 21 hours ago

Failed to obtain the IP address

We are facing a problem with your hardware controller after an update. The ER8411 v1.0 VPN has a total of 11 WAN/LAN ports, but we are currently using only 5 WAN ports, with the rest being used as LAN
Forums/ WiFi
By DANUT2705 23 hours ago

image firmware

Hi, My AP is broken, it respond to ping but cannot be accessed via HTTP. I upgrade firmware using tftp method but the problem is the same. I am looking for an SPI image firmware to write it using an s