DSL Modem Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer VX1800v V1 Phenomenon Description: When connecting the Archer VX1800v to Sky Broadband (UK) or NowTV MER line and configuring it through the web interface, the "Sky(MER
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marko1st
13Helpful
666Views
6Replies
Hi, is there a specific firmware this router needs if you are noticing line errors being generated that cause latency issues?
Network Connectivity
By Potato432 · Latest post 3 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
23Views
3Replies
My upload in my package intrnet is approximately 400mps also the download. in the speed test for my Ps5 console is 20 mps or less. I don't get the 400 mps only in the ps5 how can I solve this problem
Network Connectivity
By Seeff · Latest post 17 hours ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
Had this years and it has been a dream. About half a dozen times over the last 6 months (and twice in the last 3 days) the Enable box is unticked on both wifi networks at the same time. As you would e
Network Connectivity
By Shaunm1985 · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
Testing 3 TPLINK ONT models on the INTELBRAS 8820G OLT: - XC220G3 -> Did not work. - XC220G3v -> Did not work. - XX530v -> Worked. There is a topic on the same subject without a solution: https://comm
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityFirmware Update
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
Problems with name resolution on TP Link Archer VR 2100v2. We have the problem that our Internet connection keeps dropping out. I have now written a shell script for the Raspi and simply sent pings to
Network Connectivity
By amarradi · Latest post Monday by markhelbert21
0Helpful
171Views
7Replies
I have set the factory settings, the problem persists it doesn't matter if it's wired or wireless. I can't see the connected devices. There is no information at all. in the last uploaded picture 3 wir
Network ConnectivityVR400
By Hseyin · Latest post Monday by jenifferjackson
0Helpful
89Views
3Replies
Good day! I have bought an Archer VR2100v router as well as a TP-link managed switch with the intention of setting up VLANS for my home network. After setting up Vlans, Vlan interfaces, ports, tagging
Network ConnectivityNAT
By Matt677 · Latest post Monday by Matt677
0Helpful
64Views
2Replies
Hi everyone. I have a problem logging into the websites tplinkmodem.net and 192.168.0.1. I just bought a new router and am trying to connect to the internet. I can easily connect to the router itself,
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Ddluckydd · Latest post Sunday by Tp_link-42E0
1Helpful
693Views
4Replies
Hi, As the subject tells my dsl line gets retrained sometimes but after initializing a dsl connection, ppoe connection does not come up, and i need to reboot or manually retrain dsl connection to ppoe
Network Connectivity
By Morris1990 · Latest post Thursday by Morris1990
0Helpful
285Views
10Replies