DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer VX1800v V1 Phenomenon Description: When connecting the Archer VX1800v to Sky Broadband (UK) or NowTV MER line and configuring it through the web interface, the "Sky(MER
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marko1st
10Helpful
273Views
4Replies
Hi everyone. I have a problem logging into the websites tplinkmodem.net and 192.168.0.1. I just bought a new router and am trying to connect to the internet. I can easily connect to the router itself,
Network ConnectivityInstallation
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
I bought this device to provide a good signal at one end of the house where the main router can't reach. That part of the house, dating from 1800, is of stone construction, hence the poor signal throu
Network Connectivity
By BarneyDouglas · Latest post Wednesday by BarneyDouglas
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Hello, I recently got my Archer VR2100v. After a few differences compared to my previous router (FRITZbox) and one topic I could clarify on this forum, I was able to set everything up regarding my nee
By Wasilewskiii · Latest post Monday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
112Views
5Replies
Hi, tp-link Archer vr400 AC1200 v.3 (Firmware up-to-date) modem has a wireless problem on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections. Wi-fi clients cannot establish a continuous and stable internet connection o
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateVPNAddress Reservationwireless
By garasakal · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
156Views
5Replies
My Now Broadband router fell off the shelf and broke so I brought an Archer VR2800 modem router as a replacment as a replacement from Now would take over a week to arrive. I have the router set up and
OneMeshInstallationNetwork ConnectivityRange
By AVENTR · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
78Views
1Replies
Hi, When I use my modem a bit, its dls links go down, and the modem hangup. it takes a while to reconnect. here is log : 2024-04-09 08:36:14 [5] System: DSL Link Down 2024-04-09 08:36:16 [6] PPP: Term
Network Connectivity
By Pourya · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
66Views
1Replies
Hello I've recently installed windows 11 on a new drive I got but got stuck on the internet connection screen with no WiFi or Ethernet connections available even though the networks clearly work. Micr
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By Avocadosed · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
Just bought a VX1800v Cannot get it to connect to Sky broadband (UK) I currently have a VR2100 which is working ok, but I cannot get the VX1800 to work. I have tried the quick setup with the Tether ap
By Technaudio · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marko1st
23Helpful
987Views
24Replies
Hello everybody, I have a problem since I started using the wifi extender TL-WA854RE. Here is a short description of my problem. When I am using only the modem TD-W9960, I have no issue connecting to
Network ConnectivityDHCP
By Al22_9 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
162Views
5Replies