Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
DHCP Server - option 66, 67
I need to set the next-server and filename parameter (option 66 and 67) for the DHCP server. Is there any way to add them? (beta FW or next version of FW)?
By Petr89 · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
42Views
1Replies

Votes
The Ax11000 has recieved TWO firmware updates in quick succession for various reasons (I think 1.3.3 was security patches and the latest 1.3.4 is a homecare/qos bug fix). Why can't TP-Link combine the
EasyMeshOnemeshAX11000
By ZakCT · Latest post Wednesday by hjb417
402Views
4Replies

Votes
DoH and Wireguard
I know there are plans for Wireguard support on this model. But I want to request it again. Also, please add DoT and DoH support to it. I feel the AXE series doesn't get enough support in comparison t
DoHWireguard
By TimDVS · Latest post Wednesday by Marvin_S
23Views
1Replies

Votes
I have two BE900 is a solid router for its price. However, just like other brands, it needs improvement. Allow me to add value to this router 1. MLO is disabled causing only one 5GHz band used for mes
By dannnyman · Latest post Tuesday by dannnyman
62Views
2Replies

Votes
Add Socks5 proxy support
Add support for socks5 proxy in Archer C64. This feature is too important for me. Thank You Tp Link❤️
By md_himelali_18 · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
25Views
1Replies

Votes
As one of many people who were deceived by marketing cr*p of OneMesh feature on ARCHER AXE75 router (that does not work in AP mode, nor Router1>Router2 mode), I hereby suggest adding at least EasyMesh
EasyMeshOnemeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
29Views
1Replies

Votes
Make VPN working on IPv6
It seems that currently the VPN Server (especially WireGuard and OpenVPN) supports IPv4 only. As more and more Internet providers offer public IPv6 address only, it's important to be able to connect t
VPNIPv6
By Froggy650 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
37Views
1Replies

Votes
Please bring back the options under access control to block websites or just simply add a function to block certain urls. On older TP-Link devices you were able to block websites, urls and domains but
By darksider_w · Latest post a week ago by darksider_w
107Views
4Replies

Votes
Respected Moderators, You may refer this thread. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/643650 Here TPLink User @Sunshine have confirmed that TPLink Home routers do not support IPv6 DDNS on
IPv6
By ramki_87 · Latest post a week ago by Froggy650
188Views
2Replies

Votes
Hello friends, Months ago i received in my office's Archer C80 a firmware update with some interesting features, one of them was the posibility of create a totally apart wifi network ssid for IoT devi
By GeorKhawam · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
408Views
8Replies