Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for TP-Link products! This Feature Request board is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All
Official
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-09-21 02:07:45 by SaintOtis12
1487Views
5Replies

Votes
There are some cases that customers have their main modem router acting as the gateway and DHCP server in the network, and thus they need to change the TP-Link router to work as an Access Point to avo
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Sunday by hWmMzIfYNRISEgn
24033Views
80Replies

Votes
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so
By PhantomR1982 · Latest post 2022-03-09 22:17:45 by Richard_T123
2707Views
14Replies

Votes
TL-MR100 BANDWIDTH CONTROL
Hi, Can a bandwidth control be added to this model? if bandwidth limitation can prolong the data packs used. thanks Deepak
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By ddt · Latest post 2021-12-01 10:11:04 by TP-Link
2435Views
3Replies

Votes
I know that TP link has stopped support for automate apps like IFTTT or Tasker for home routers. Please reconsider adding IFTTT integration to TP Link Routers so that we can automate settings in route
8Views
0Replies

Votes
I am requesting to have a fail safe parental control feature in TP link Archer C6 router and this feature can also be considered for all the latest tp link routers This feature should reset the router
By tplnkuser101 · Latest post 16 hours ago by tplnkuser101
13Views
1Replies

Votes
VPN Kill Switch
AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 Router disable internet access to vpn client devices when openvpn client not connected to vpn server I want to disable internet for devices in vpn-client device list as long as vpn clie
By aerubik · Latest post Yesterday by Rigaro
1331Views
13Replies

Votes
Good day! Suggestion, add DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS support to the firmware. What are the options to enable DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS at the device level?
By SargesX · Latest post Yesterday by alatlantic
21720Views
52Replies

Votes
Hi! I just purchased Archer C80. When I went to the Advanced admin settings, I was expecting to see the VPN Server option as mentioned on https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1545/ https://d.pr/i/Og
VPN
By Drtic · Latest post Yesterday by No_OpenVPN
37308Views
88Replies

Votes
not really a feature request, but more like reporting a bug... range: all routers issue: under language selector there is an language called Slovenština which is wrong! correct form should be Slovenči
bug
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Yesterday by hWmMzIfYNRISEgn
32Views
2Replies