Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
There should be a way to change WiFi channel, or at least the system should change it by itself, choosing the least saturated one. For 2.4GHz it is clear that it will be almost impossible to select a
By jcsogo · Latest post Saturday by Mawaukee
34694Views
110Replies

Votes
Hi, im want to set static route on my deco m5, is it possible?
Static Route
By boolan175 · Latest post Friday by Matrim
9183Views
39Replies

Votes
Hi @TP_LINK, I've had rock solid performance so far, and do like the Deco Labs options (although the Wifi Interference check results show 'low' then say underneath that there is significant interferen
By richpriest · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Chapz
6741Views
85Replies

Votes
Update: [Read First] Welcome to Feature Request Board for Deco
By David-TP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by brts
474Views
7Replies

Votes
I think that for a future version, it could improve the functions of parental control, blocking links or ips after a certain time, improve the access report, leaving more data, so that you can see mor
Parental Control
By Dumke · Latest post a week ago by Andy.hartono
76Views
1Replies

Votes
This old thread talked about whitelist for parental control: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/164352 Any updates on this? We use Google Talk to communicate and Google Location is acti
By Mo0sEhEaD · Latest post a week ago by Mo0sEhEaD
38Views
1Replies

Votes
Please allow the disabling of individual port forwarding rules without having to delete them. The ability to turn them on and off as required would be great.
Port Forwarding
By Relapse · Latest post a week ago by
21Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello. Please add the ability to create wildcard on the white list module of the Malicious Content Filter function. For example: If subdomain1(dot)example(dot)com and subdomain2(dot)example(dot)com is
By 828BD5E1 · Latest post a week ago by 828BD5E1
12Views
1Replies

Votes
Can we get a web based setup process. The app is good, but I prefer using a PC.
By DoinitSideways · Latest post Saturday by DoinitSideways
45Views
2Replies

Votes
Please create the feature of turning off the DHCP Server when in Router Mode. Escalate this to your development team and fix this. We dont want have access point mode when we want to mesh without DHCP
DHCP OFF WHEN ROUTERMODE!
By DonnyS · Latest post a week ago by
19Views
0Replies