Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
There is an option to manually add sites to block list but not allow list. Deco by default blocks some important Apple and Windows services stopping basic iPad/PC functionality when device added under
Parental Control
By Stormleader · Latest post a week ago by Stormleader
57Views
4Replies

Votes
DECO us using WIFI SSID for network name. I have 2 different DECO networks at two different locations but both use same SSID. I do this so I can use same WIFI login no matter which locatgion I am at.
By Pirateghost · Latest post a week ago by ImtiazAli
45Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi, My Country is using 5G - NSA using B28/N78. I would like to request for the firmware to allow us to lock to these band combination. And also the ability to lock to a certain cell tower. Everything
40Views
0Replies

Votes
Deco supports disabling 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately under the Main/Guest/IOT networks. As for separate SSIDs over 2.4GHz and 5GHz, it might not be completed via a single network, But you could set the
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by Meeger
97312Views
134Replies

Votes
Hi @TP_LINK, I've had rock solid performance so far, and do like the Deco Labs options (although the Wifi Interference check results show 'low' then say underneath that there is significant interferen
By richpriest · Latest post a week ago by MarioRPGGeno
18514Views
157Replies

Votes
Hi, I have been searching for someone from tp-link to respond - but have yet to find an answer. I have the same issue as many others - blacklisting a device is not effective as the client can just cha
Parental Controlwhitelisting
By bitsquid · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
30Views
1Replies

Votes
Would really appreaciate if all Deco products come with scheduled wifi disable feature. This can be used to disable Wifi at night to shield body from unnecessary wifi radiations (whether harmful or no
By SanjayX50poe · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
27Views
1Replies

Votes
I have a mesh made up of 2 m5 deco units. The shape of my apartment means that the WiFi reception between the 2 units is enough to connect, but actual bandwidth is spotty at best. But that's fine beca
Backhaul
By Dan-Forever · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
63Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi all, to monitor the overall network health status, we need the SNMP available on all the core network devices, including our Deco X50. Is a basic networking monitoring feature, we need it to monito
SNMP
By M4mu5qu3 · Latest post a week ago by tranquillechat
84Views
2Replies

Votes
Request for Enhanced Security Features in Upcoming Firmware Update for Deco Devices I am writing to discuss a crucial aspect of network security related to IoT (Internet of Things) devices within the
By doremo · Latest post a week ago by Fr4p4d1ngu3
233Views
4Replies