Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello everyone, I have an AX90 which is AX6600 with 4 RE705X device on my house but easymesh is not so great, (no ethernet backhaul). There is no weak signal on any area of my house (two floor) but co
EasyMeshOneMesh
By byrallier · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
When will AX6000 Wi-Fi router get easymesh support?
EasyMeshFirmware Update
By Well_Hung_Ling · Latest post a week ago by Jacek71
37Helpful
2708Views
20Replies
This Article Applies to: Archer AX73 V2 with firmware version 1.0.11 Build 20230829 rel.37304 Archer AX73 V1 with firmware version 1.3.5 Phenomenon Description: After upgrading to the firmware of AX73
EasyMeshHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
26Helpful
5814Views
63Replies
Hello everyone, We are happy to announce the official release of the EasyMesh firmware for Archer AX55. With this new firmware, you will now be able to connect two EasyMesh devices including TP-Link W
Firmware UpdateEasyMeshHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post a week ago by jm_carmona
64Helpful
26436Views
84Replies
Hi. I've never purchased a router before (only used what the internet provider gave me) and im planning on building a mesh system. Can i use the AX23 as a router and 2 HC220 as access points in the sa
Access Point ModeEasyMeshInstallationOneMeshmesh
By vadasmartas · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
78Views
1Replies
Hello, first of all sorry for my poor english. I currently have a Archer C2 in my house that im planning to change for an Archer AX-10 because the C2 caps my speed at 100 mbps. I live in an old house
Access Point ModeEasyMeshOneMeshFeature RequestHELP
By Franco3602 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
143Views
6Replies
Hi, I have set up two AX55 as EasyMesh devices in Access Point Mode (with active Ethernet Backhaul) connected to my DMZ network and - until now - it works well. I have also two AX55 both in Access Poi
EasyMeshAccess Point Mode
By zEnterHacker · Latest post 2 weeks ago by jra11500
3Helpful
369Views
11Replies
Can I connect two Archer AX 10 routers in easy mesh now? One as router , other as AP maybe. Is there any way to do it wirelessly? Wired option is not viable for me.
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Saikat_ax10 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
81Views
1Replies
Introduction Building a robust and efficient EasyMesh network with Ethernet Backhaul is a great way to enhance your home Wi-Fi experience. In this article, we will guide you through the process of set
EasyMeshOfficialHighlighted ThreadEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Sunshine · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
28Helpful
5686Views
13Replies
According to the official document, those two models do support Mesh via ethernet backhaul, but I can't manage to establish one. I tried connecting AX10's LAN port to AX55's LAN port, connecting AX10'
EasyMeshOneMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By ducbinh286 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
2Helpful
119Views
2Replies