Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello. I need help with upgrading ax50 router from beta firmware to the latest one, method from instruction with holding recovery or wps button doesn't work.
Firmware Update
By WookieMan · Latest post Monday by WookieMan
0Helpful
510Views
12Replies
I had DoT set up and working in Ultra Secure Mode, but found that after a firmware update and reboot, clients were seeing timeouts on their DNS lookups. Toggling the DNS Mode to Default Mode and savin
Firmware UpdateDoHDoT
By E_Smith · Latest post Monday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
170Views
1Replies
Question 1 BE800 As Main Router GE800 as mesh node/ Ethernet Backhaul Mode to main router be800 ge800 how can i access management console, right now i have to use BE800 management reason i need to acc
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshNetwork Connectivity
By be800 · Latest post Monday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
188Views
7Replies
Hi anyone having FW for the ISP router Model: EX220-G2u v1 00000000 Current ISP FW: 2.0.0 0.9 v604d.0 Build 210712 Rel.32702n Also any way to unlock this router so that i can flash new FW. Contacted I
Firmware Update
By amtra · Latest post Sunday by terziyski
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Hello I want to upgrade Archer c20 firmware but I'm not sure what version (EU) or (US) should I choose. I'm in Cambodia, and the local TP link site proposes me EU version, while on the router it's US.
Firmware Update
By Ser2 · Latest post Sunday by terziyski
0Helpful
33Views
1Replies
I'm having problems with my Archer C86 after firmware update Archer C86(US)_V1_1.13.2 Build 230824 The device is used to wirelessly extend a Lan network, with which the Wan is not connected and is use
Firmware UpdateWDS/Range Extender Mode
By LisandroP · Latest post Friday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
Hello guys, I recently purchased XC 220-G3V v2.0 for replacing my ISP provided modem. I got through the initial setup and used mac clone to clone the mac of my isp provided modem to tplink. I also add
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By Drdiamond · Latest post a week ago by Phurailatpam
2Helpful
638Views
18Replies
Please help, after I reset the main mesh router (ax10), this satellite ax12 brick and doesn't respond to normal reset. When I try to upload the firmware it always stuck at 6%. Is there any other way t
Firmware UpdateInstallation
By Gfrixz · Latest post a week ago by Gfrixz
0Helpful
157Views
3Replies
On the previous to 1.1.1/1.99.97 my BE800s were rock solid, great wifi and I felt like I made the right decision to get off an Orbi setup. With these two firmwares, I'm using an ethernet backhaul betw
Firmware UpdateEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaulunstable
By mathan416 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
149Views
3Replies
After the latest firmware update, which I was done on last Thursday, now the internet connectivity in office is too bad. Most of the employees are facing low internet connectivity and during call it s
Firmware Update
By XMAdmin · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
94Views
1Replies