Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello I have the router updated to latest version. However, there is no "802.11n only" as an optional option. There are only "802.11 b/g" and "802.11 b/g/n mixed" on the 2.4Ghz Wireless Network side.
Feature Request
By Leray22222 · Latest post 2 hours ago by Leray22222
0Helpful
80Views
2Replies
Question 1 BE800 As Main Router GE800 as mesh node/ Ethernet Backhaul Mode to main router be800 ge800 how can i access management console, right now i have to use BE800 management reason i need to acc
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshNetwork Connectivity
By be800 · Latest post Thursday by woozle
0Helpful
112Views
6Replies
Currently there is no way to expose ports from inside the router and all ipv6 inbound traffic get blocked. I am currently using a hacky workaround to add firewall rule in the backup bin file and resto
Feature RequestIPv6firewall
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
There are instructions online for rebooting older tp-link routers via the command /userRpm/SysRebootRpm.htm . This no longer works on newer ones. I need to be able to reboot my router via curl because
Feature Request
By accountnujen · Latest post a week ago by accountnujen
1Helpful
102Views
2Replies
Hi, I bought the Archer AX12 recently and I just realized it doesn't have OpenVPN Client functionality. Is this feature going to be added in a future update? Hoping to use and connect to a VPN service
VPNFeature Request
By SAA77 · Latest post a week ago by luizc
21Helpful
1547Views
5Replies
Currently, the router UI focuses more on the iPv4 information. There should be a separate section in the Home page and in the advanced home page showing IPv6 usage.
Feature RequestIPv6
By gigakb · Latest post a week ago by gigakb
0Helpful
57Views
2Replies
Router can't handle multiple devices, it hang and cause ping high problem, also it cause latency 😭😭😭. Add MU- MIMO in Archer C20 V5
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestMU-MIMO
By md_himelali_18 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Hello, Is AX53 reached end of life? Older and more affordable routers like AX20 is getting Wireguard VPN support and even older routers like archer C6 and archer A6 are getting DoH and DoT support. Th
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestVPN
By Archer3150 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Archer3150
0Helpful
219Views
7Replies
Hello, first of all sorry for my poor english. I currently have a Archer C2 in my house that im planning to change for an Archer AX-10 because the C2 caps my speed at 100 mbps. I live in an old house
Access Point ModeEasyMeshOneMeshFeature RequestHELP
By Franco3602 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
166Views
6Replies
This is bad from tp link if their c6 v4 has bandwidth control but ax10 with superior broadcom cpu has not this feature. Please add this in update.
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By shivammangla · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
77Views
1Replies