Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

When I log out of the TP-LINK router and log back int, the TP-LINK dynamic dns I registered with email and password logs me out automatic. It only stays logged in when im logged into router. Also I ca
VPNPort ForwardingDDNS
0Helpful
336Views
0Replies
Hello! So, my problem is like this : i can't access a synology device from within my LAN using DDNS. Only from external networks. Inside my LAN, only with LAN IP. Port forward is done ok, since i can
Port ForwardingDDNSNAT loopback
By oxyg3n · Latest post 2023-03-22 01:35:04 by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
497Views
5Replies
FYI my phone is samsung s23 ultra and wifi calling enabled and my ISP supported with this also only not working with tp link but the wifi calling worked with the main modem wireless and thats weird. a
Port ForwardingDDNSSmart Connectwifi calling
By Sari.b2 · Latest post 2023-03-08 08:15:54 by Kevin_Z
4Helpful
619Views
1Replies
Hello, I have an external HDD connected to router via USB and I want to access it from outside my LAN, so I went to USB Storage Device and enabled Internet FTP option. I have secure sharing enabled, a
USB SharingDDNS
By KodiaK · Latest post 2023-03-05 21:09:28 by woozle
3Helpful
463Views
5Replies
Hi there, Im trying to set my router up so that I can change the DNS remotely. Im not sure all the settings I need to put in. I have a no-ip account and put that in in the Dynamic DNS section. I have
DDNSAccess Control
0Helpful
198Views
0Replies
I was getting the "Authentication Failed" message whenever I tried to connect my router to my No-IP. account even though I knew the username and password were correct. Then after deciding to try use t
DDNSPort Forwarding
3Helpful
1072Views
0Replies
Hi! I am writing to you with a bit weird case, I need to ping my router from other networks to know whether it is on or off For this, I`m trying to configure DDNS address with tp-link service provider
DDNS
By YevheniiKu · Latest post 2023-01-06 20:22:01 by terziyski
8Helpful
1702Views
6Replies
Hello, Unfortunately I'm not able to connect to TP-Link Cloud What I tried: My time settings are set to get from my pc I set my IPv4 DNS Address to use the 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 My router is bind in my Te
DDNSVPN
By Yollo · Latest post 2022-11-01 06:14:30 by Yollo
5Helpful
532Views
2Replies
Hello I am having issues connecting to TP Link ID to remove my DDNS and setup a new one. I simply go to advanced and than to DDNS and the page does not load (see screenshot). To clarify I am runing th
DDNS
By Sashabencic · Latest post 2022-11-01 05:48:56 by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
538Views
1Replies
Hello, I would like to set up Dynamic DNS using the TP-link DDNS service. For this I need to log in with my TP-Link ID. I navigate to the tab Basic>TP-Link Cloud, where I read: "For more TP-Link Cloud
DDNSTP-Link Cloud
By polecat01 · Latest post 2022-11-01 05:48:08 by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
334Views
2Replies