Unable to connect to TP-Link Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-28 09:04:51 - last edited 2022-11-01 06:19:33
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14 Build 20211118 rel.43110

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm not able to connect to TP-Link Cloud

What I tried:

1. My time settings are set to get from my pc
  2. I set my IPv4 DNS Address to use the 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4
  3. My router is bind in my Tether app 
  4. I called my ISP to check my Internet Connection Type and it's correct 
  5. Factory restore didn't help as well

PC:

MacBook Pro M1 Pro

Phone:

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Target:

I'm just trying to setup OpenVPN. I followed the TP-Link tutorial for that using the openVPN App but when I connect to the VPN and check my IP it's the same, so it doesn't work, so in another tutorial I saw that I have to setup TP-Link Cloud to take my IP Address from there and replace it in the .ovpn file. Unfortunately I stuck to error in TP-Link Cloud. If someone could give me a tutorial how to setup OpenVPN without TP-Link Cloud needed or could give an idea how to solve this issue, I would be grateful.  

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Unable to connect to TP-Link Cloud-Solution
2022-11-01 05:39:22 - last edited 2022-11-01 06:19:33

Hello @Yollo 

Thank you very much for reaching out to us, and apologies for the late response.

We’re experiencing a service outage for our Cloud Server at the time when you failed to connect to your TP-Link account, and that has been fixed and recovered soon after in hours. Please check to see if you can login to your TP-Link ID and configure to use the DDNS now.

At TP-Link, we pride ourselves on providing great service and apologize for any inconvenience this cloud service outage has caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding. As always, if you have questions or issues, please submit them at https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support, or comment below to let us know.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to connect to TP-Link Cloud-Solution
2022-11-01 05:39:22 - last edited 2022-11-01 06:19:33

Hello @Yollo 

Thank you very much for reaching out to us, and apologies for the late response.

We’re experiencing a service outage for our Cloud Server at the time when you failed to connect to your TP-Link account, and that has been fixed and recovered soon after in hours. Please check to see if you can login to your TP-Link ID and configure to use the DDNS now.

At TP-Link, we pride ourselves on providing great service and apologize for any inconvenience this cloud service outage has caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding. As always, if you have questions or issues, please submit them at https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support, or comment below to let us know.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Unable to connect to TP-Link Cloud
2022-11-01 06:14:30

@Kevin_Z 

Thank you so much for your answer. Yes now is fine, I can login to TP-Link Cloud

Options