Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

This Article Applied to Deco X50/X55_V1_1.4.1 Firmware Modifications 1. Support WireGuard VPN Server/Client. 2. Support built-in easy configuration of NordVPN/Surfshark VPN. Note: In compliance with l
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted ThreadVPN
By David-TP · Latest post Friday by David-TP
71Helpful
9991Views
103Replies
This Article applied to Deco M4_V2_1.5.8 Deco S4_V2_1.5.1 Download Link: Deco M4_V2 Deco M4_V2_1.7.0 ( New version updated on 2024.3.7) Deco S4_V2 Deco S4_V2_1.6.1_build_20240328 (updated on 2024.4.19
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficialConnection Preference
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by Vcaddy
57Helpful
13670Views
105Replies
Hello, Is it possible to disable wifi once set up is done ? For security reason I have to disable wifi. Not hide, disable. I only want to use wired connexion. I understand that the only way to modify
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityAccess Point ModeFeature Request
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
I use three X80 install this mesh system use Ethernet backhaul run on Router mode. Deco App Can use "Black List" to block I don't want connected devices Mac Address. But I wait so long time can't see
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestIoT NetworkFunctionAdd
0Helpful
29Views
0Replies
Deco time is not updating correctly, I need to refresh the time from Deco App System Time. This Causes parental control of bedtime and off-time lag. The router should get the time from a good source,
Parental ControlFirmware Update
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
Since the last two updates of my Deco XE75 Mesh network with 3 pods the WiFi network is quite unstable. It constantly dropping WiFi clients from the network and after a few seconds they are connected
Firmware UpdateWifi Disconnect issues
By AirMax2023 · Latest post 21 hours ago by Fl1nst0ne
18Helpful
793Views
9Replies
Hi, is there a way to force connect my Deco X20 to a specific Deco? And set it that way to stay always connected to that specific Deco? Or is there feature on way at least? It's getting kind of annoyi
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestDeco Ethernet BackhaulRoaming
By hiuuq · Latest post Yesterday by HaGu
38Helpful
4133Views
17Replies
Hello! I just recently purchased Deco S7 units, 6 in total (2x 3 unit pack). They work as intended, and I quite like them, however I would like to configure my connection preferences. Is there any inf
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By UrbyG · Latest post Yesterday by Alexandre.
7Helpful
261Views
7Replies
Hi everyone out there, how to update m9plus? Can share
Firmware Update
By Wee000 · Latest post Yesterday by Alexandre.
0Helpful
24Views
1Replies
Hi. I recently purchased a 3-pack of Deco S7 v1.0 and configured it in Wi-Fi Router mode to replace my previous router, aiming for a seamless mesh network experience at home. However, I've noticed tha
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestInstallation
By Mart1n · Latest post Yesterday by yunusual
12Helpful
300Views
1Replies