Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

WIFI range all led lights flashing non stop even when I try to reset
Network Connectivity
By Sboch
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
hi, I have a TL-WA855RE repeater that is already set up and my phone and laptop can connect to the repeater without issues, I also have a desktop PC with a wireless usb TL-WN725N but it can't connect
Network Connectivity
By ggbv
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
I am trying to update my firmware, but I encountered error number 18005. I downloaded the V4 firmware from the official website. After unzipping it, I uploaded it to the browser dashboard, but it didn
Network ConnectivityInstallationFirmware Update
By picred · Latest post 12 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
12Views
1Replies
hi i have a Archer AX20 and 4 pieces of RE300 i'm trying to create a mesh network connecting the first RE300 to the router second RE300 to the first and so on my problem is that the second RE300 is co
OneMeshNetwork ConnectivityRE300
By z3phir · Latest post 20 hours ago by woozle
0Helpful
45Views
3Replies
Extender not working. Lights are blinking.
Network Connectivity
By Arj976
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
Hello, my home network consists of a TP Link XX230v (which supports and has enabled the EasyMesh feature) as my main router, and a RE705x V1. My issue is that when I try to add my RE705x V1 as an Easy
EasyMeshNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies
So I just bought an RE300 dual band mesh extender to replace my old N300. Unfortunately despite checking my C7 router supported one mesh it turned out I needed v5 hardware & mine was v4 :( No problem,
OneMeshNetwork ConnectivityEasyMesh
By nfrt · Latest post Monday by DragonJon
4Helpful
592Views
5Replies
Dear TP-Link support and fellow users, After upgrading to 1.1.4 firmware, my RE705X is extremely laggy and the connection drops at random times. The extender worked fine until the firmware upgrade. I'
Network Connectivity
By MMXTHEDUDE · Latest post Monday by Kevin_Z
5Helpful
1232Views
19Replies
I am unable to find the tp link extender and no other lights are flashing apart from power button.
Network Connectivity
By jeevanjyoti · Latest post Monday by David-TP
0Helpful
88Views
3Replies
Main wifi (wifi im extending) is working fine but my extender says No Internet. Ive tried to restart, change the date (since its set to 2020 every time I restart) but it does not seem to work. It does
Network Connectivity
By Lizzzie · Latest post Sunday by daigordillo
1Helpful
79Views
1Replies