Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Background: In order to deal with more and more questions about Load Balancing, in this article, we will discuss the most asked questions and answer them with explanations. This Article Applies to: Al
Load BalancingOfficialHighlighted Thread
9Helpful
1013Views
0Replies
We have just received a report from out pen-testers, who tell us that we have something like 1000 network ports open on our external address; I assume this means our router has something listening on
0Helpful
1Views
0Replies
Several strange things have happened. 1.: As I no longer use the two WAN port on the ER605, have only one ISP for a while, therefore I thought I should disable the second WAN port (WAN/LAN1) because i
WAN Setup
By Arion · Latest post 56 minutes ago by Arion
0Helpful
74Views
4Replies
Hi does anybody have similar issue. Unpacked new device able to login and change password on stand alone install. Can manage device via default ip 192.168.0.1 When i change vlan no 1 addressing from d
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-Networks
By FMARKUS · Latest post 8 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
33Views
2Replies
Hi I have 5 external static IP addresses for my connection, and these are set up correctly on the router so that my main WAN ip of the router is the first, then the 2nd to 5th are added as "WAN IP Ali
By GRL · Latest post 9 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
71Views
5Replies
Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up DPI to monitor your network traffic. The guide will show steps in Controller mode. For standalone, the steps are similar. This Article Ap
Controller Related
By Clive_A · Latest post 9 hours ago by Clive_A
7Helpful
1569Views
6Replies
I finally got the 8411 working in Omada now I am finding the issues I could not see My download speed has dropped significantly, I am getting right at about normal on upload, but download is the issue
Network ConnectivityController Related
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
Hi all, I have an odd issue; I have 5 VLANS: VLAN 178(management VLAN) VLAN 5 (Main VLAN) VLAN 6 (Domotics/IOT VLAN) VLAN 7 (Daughter VLAN) VLAN 8 (Guest VLAN) Also ive set a wireguard vpn peer. This
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACL
0Helpful
58Views
0Replies
Hi all. Upgrading from 20220223 to 20240119 seems like a hassle. Been trying with different approaches like LAN, WAN and even VPN but it really does the same; upload, reboot status quo. I'm sure it is
Firmware Update
By GregZaaa · Latest post 19 hours ago by GregZaaa
1Helpful
29Views
2Replies
I have a number of routers, all of which behave generally the same wrt SNMP polling under LibreNMS, except one: As you can see, one ER605 exposes more than twice the port-based metrics. I have used 's
By d0ugmac1 · Latest post 20 hours ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies