Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello everyone, I'm using a TP-Link ER605 load balancer, and I'm encountering some issues. The speeds are dropping drastically, and I'm unsure how to fix it. My current firmware version is 2.2.2 Build
Network ConnectivityLoad Balancing
By Shawn_Rodrigues · Latest post 12 hours ago by Shawn_Rodrigues
0Helpful
36Views
2Replies
I'm just throwing this out there as I don't want to have to setup another network to test. Has anyone had issues with Omada and PXE Booting? I've tried setting up iVentoy thats a multi iso boot soluti
By MrHC1983 · Latest post 14 hours ago by KimcheeGUN
0Helpful
63Views
4Replies
Hello, In the past the VLAN that were created on Omada, security wise it behaved as a standard 'open' VLAN. These VLAN had to be secured by ACL's to prohibit access between the VLAN's. What's the defa
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
Background: This post provides a guide on how to make the VPN client connect to the VPN server to mask the real IP address (full tunnel). Or use the remote proxy gateway to access the Internet. This A
VPNOpenVPNWireGuard
1Helpful
29Views
0Replies
I searched Google for relevant manuals, but I couldn't find any corresponding solutions, the official documents only have solutions for other stand alone routers, and there is no such method of integr
VPNRouting
By Frank1596 · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies
Hello Community! I want to connect my OPENVPN client with ER605 Router but due to unknown reasons im unable to upload it, It gives me the certificate erroe which i later resolved and make another file
OpenVPN
By DJAsad · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Dear TP-LINK, Please help us how to configure TFTP connection for Er-605 Thanks.
By TIPhrpr · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
35Views
1Replies
My ER605v2 seems to drop LT2P/ipsec VPN connection every time a VPN client do a speed test (both Ookla and fast.com). The drop happens during the upload part of the speed test. I've tested from both a
VPNNetwork Connectivity
By markie83 · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
8Helpful
493Views
14Replies
Hello, i have LAN network with ER707-M2 router like this: - router - IP 192.168.1.1 - PC 1 / Windows 11 PRO with Omada Software Controler, file share, SQL Server and RDP host - IP 192.168.1.250 - PC 2
VPNWireGuardOpenVPN
By WojciechNEX · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
1Helpful
38Views
1Replies
I just got a new ER7206 v2 and have a question about the upload speed on the Ethernet WAN port. I attached the router to an OC200 controller, then updated the firmware, rebooted, and ran a speed test
WAN Setup
By JohnJW · Latest post Wednesday by JohnJW
2Helpful
54Views
2Replies