Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

Label

I have shut down my computer and unplugged it from its power source, removed the old wifi card that was connected to my motherboard (not an Archer series) and replaced it with this one (plugged into t
Windows 11Installation
By uJabMe · Latest post 21 hours ago by uJabMe
1Helpful
34Views
3Replies
Hello, since I am using the Archer T3U Plus I am having problems most of the time with its connectivity. If it works like it is supposed to, I am quiet happy with it. but most times its rather painful
Network ConnectivityInstallationDriver
By Lotte103 · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
Hi, I've been noticing a lot of people want to buy the TP-Link Archer TX20U Plus AX1800 (Wifi 6) but afraid to buy it because of the Chipset incompatible for Linux OS due to out-of-kernel update from
Linux DriverInstallationHighlighted Thread
By hyekalhitech · Latest post Yesterday by nishanth_radja
3Helpful
1223Views
2Replies
Hello, I have a problem with adapter I just bought. When I first plugged it in my PC it showed me every possible wifi network, mine (2.4ghz) too. I tried to turn mine (let me call it "0a"), but after
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By luseg · Latest post Tuesday by luseg
1Helpful
47Views
3Replies
Hello all! I have recently bought an Archer TX20E AX1800 WIFI 6 PCIE adapter. After using an older USB wifi adapter from TP link which kept cutting out. I have installed the adapter correctly into two
Windows 11Network ConnectivityBlutoothInstallation
By Wheelsy-James · Latest post Saturday by woozle
3Helpful
104Views
5Replies
Hello, I've bought a Archer T3U Plus a while ago. I had to change my router and I've upgraded my Wi-Fi security to WPA3. However, Archer T3U plus still has drivers from late 2019, which doesn't suppor
Windows 11Wi-Fi 6EInstallationNetwork ConnectivityWPA3
By forsenlevel · Latest post 2024-04-04 18:22:17 by woozle
1Helpful
151Views
1Replies
Hi all, I have recently decided to upgrade my older build and add an Archer T4E adapter to connect to Wi-Fi. I've moved places and I currently only have a hotspot so I cannot connect to my PC through
InstallationWindows 11
By AceVentura32 · Latest post 2024-03-12 02:51:57 by David-TP
0Helpful
98Views
1Replies
Hi. My desktop PC has Windows 11 23H2. I want to use my earphones (Earfun Air and Skullcandy Evo), but only the microphone does not work. The earphones sound great, but for example I can't make a vide
Windows 11BlutoothInstallationub500
By xtiann · Latest post 2024-02-29 01:13:00 by David-TP
0Helpful
96Views
1Replies
There are no downloadable drivers for T4U Plus Hardware v1.8. The only download for this model and hardware version combination is the user guide: https://www.tp-link.com/baltic/support/download/arche
InstallationDriver
By jacobgqc · Latest post 2024-02-26 18:38:49 by woozle
1Helpful
100Views
1Replies
I recently purchase the WN822N-V5 which has RT-8192EU chipset, when i turn on the monitor mode in parrot OS, it works occasionally in parrot OS(kernel version v6.5), does this has anything to do with
Linux DriverNetwork ConnectivityInstallationtplink adapter
By abishek_pandian · Latest post 2024-01-27 16:04:20 by woozle
0Helpful
387Views
3Replies