TL-WA801ND connection difficulty

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-18 07:45:58
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I have been using a TP-Link passthrough powerline starter kit to extend my computer from one area to another. Then connecting to a TL-WA801ND access point so I can wirelessly receive signal.
It worked very well, but following a period of my absence, it no longer works. perhaps there was a power outage and I have lost my settings , I am not sure.
The TP passthru kit has 3 green lights so I resume it is working. The TP-WA801ND also has 3 green lights?
I have tried following instructions to reset it but cannot bring up the dialog box on my mac computor using 192.168.0.254.
I would appreciate some guidance.
Cheers Rob
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WA801ND connection difficulty
2017-09-22 15:59:08
Could you please share the model number of the powerline adapters?
First can connect your PC to the powerline adapter directly and make sure the adapters are still working. If not, maybe you need to reconfigure the powerline adapters first.
If the powerline adapters are working fine, then can reset the TL-WA801ND, it is plug and play, should be working after reset.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 568

Replies: 1