NC220 new camera "Cloud unaccessible"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-30 04:07:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just bought new NC220 cloud camera, I add it from my Iphone6, when step go to add camera, step "yes, continue", the MSG show is "Cloud unaccessible , retry".....my wi-fi network, internet all are working good. Why????
How to i do it? I try to use computer to add this camera to my Tp-cloud account, but MSG show "...can't do it, since has App"; I see FAQ: need download new Firmware, but the camera has not be added it in, there is no setup button, only can see loca, so how can I do it? pls give me help, thanks
Options
4 Reply
Re:NC220 new camera "Cloud unaccessible"
2017-11-30 16:41:48
Do you mean you failed in step 4 in faq: http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-821.html
Options
2017-12-06 04:54:30
HI, I am having the same problem - new camera, asking to update the firmware, but they wizard is no more, and I dont have a LAN port on my laptop to connect to the camera, or the router to find out the address of the camera. why did they do away with the wizard - bought 3 cameras, set up 2 last week using the wizard, and went to do the final one today - no more wizard :( please help
Options
2017-12-08 15:41:56

tinamcgrath wrote

HI, I am having the same problem - new camera, asking to update the firmware, but they wizard is no more, and I dont have a LAN port on my laptop to connect to the camera, or the router to find out the address of the camera. why did they do away with the wizard - bought 3 cameras, set up 2 last week using the wizard, and went to do the final one today - no more wizard :( please help

Just connect your laptop to router's wifi, then you can access the router's management page to find the IP of cameras.
Options
a
2017-12-12 12:11:59
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 744

Replies: 4

Related Articles