Powerline TL-WPA4220T do not allow connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-01 05:30:28
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey there,

I have recently acquired a KIT of 2 Wifi powerline adaptors and on base station. Setup process went smoothly and I have all of the wifi adaptors running on the same SSID in our flat (2 tp link powerline adaptors and one router).

Our devices properly connect to internet and switching rooms (and access points) with iPad works flawlessly.

However: I am not able to connect to devices on the other access points! What do I have to do to get it work?

(e.g. MacBook is connected to TP Link in kitchen, iPad ist connect to TP Link in bedroom -> no ping is possible between them).

I have updated to latest firmware (1.3.1 for hardware version 1).

Thanks for your support

Greetings

Dexa
Options
2 Reply
Re:Powerline TL-WPA4220T do not allow connections
2017-12-01 15:53:31
for different AP, these devices may not locate in the same subnet. So it cannot connect each other
Options
Re:Powerline TL-WPA4220T do not allow connections
2017-12-01 23:30:23
Apparently, that does not seem to be the problem. I basically have three wifi access points (1 router, 2 powerline TP link devices). However, only one DHCP server (in router). This works as expected, the router assigns IP adresses, all devices get addresses in 192.168.178.* subnet. Ping from ipad @ kitchen tp link Wifi to macbook @ bedroom tp link wifi does not work at all, but: ping from ipad @ kitchen tp link wifi to macbook @ router wifi works).
Any Idea?
Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 328

Replies: 2

Related Articles