NC250 no live view when access through IP address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-08 02:44:01
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi. I recently got a NC250 v1.0 camera. It is the first IP camera I own.

The camera works OK. I can access the live view through the android app and through the tp-link cloud web with no problem.

I opened the port 80 in my router so I can access the camera using a browser over the internet. I can log into the camera, change the basic and advanced settings and everything but the live view does not work (it just shows a black rectangle with a broken image icon).

I need to access the camera in this particular way because I want to use a third party service (mangocam) to record the video.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Options
1 Reply
Re:NC250 no live view when access through IP address
2017-12-08 15:49:13
If you want to record video by using a third party service, I'd like to suggest you use ISpy which use RTSP stream.
Also, for your problem, did you open the port 8080? In order to get video streaming , you also need set a port forwarding like this: external IP:8080<------->internal IP:8080
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1237

Replies: 1

Related Articles