2 out of 4 cameras bricked!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-11 09:38:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I've upgraded to the new firmware of NC200, two cameras are working ok, but the other two were blinking green light for hours. I've restarted one of the two cameras, and it now power on with a red light, no green or nothing, what should I do???

I send the update through Android, they are all connected through wifi, and the one who has the red light on is now with cable, but no luck (tried pushing the reset button for a minute with no luck)
Options
6 Reply
camera was bricked too after updating the latest firmware
2017-12-11 21:53:02
Me too!! how to solve it. the camera continues blink in red..

please help

sanflores wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I've upgraded to the new firmware of NC200, two cameras are working ok, but the other two were blinking green light for hours. I've restarted one of the two cameras, and it now power on with a red light, no green or nothing, what should I do???

I send the update through Android, they are all connected through wifi, and the one who has the red light on is now with cable, but no luck (tried pushing the reset button for a minute with no luck)
Options
Re:2 out of 4 cameras bricked!
2017-12-13 09:56:53
I think no-one will ever answer us. Two brick cameras out of four... 50% success rate... awsome :S

The other camera is still blinking green, what a bs!
Options
2017-12-14 16:36:09
When the camera is upgrading firmware, if network went out or power off, it will go die! The red light means the firmware has been damaged!
http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/NC200.html#Firmware for your reference.
What's more, Tplink won't provide replacement for this as you have done wrong thing when upgrade, So, please note if the upgrade process has lasted a long time, just contact the support team, if they have no way to solve, at least they can provide replacement , am I right?:)
Also, I do suggest upgrading the firmware using Web-UI, for me it is safe and smooth.
Options
2017-12-15 00:28:42

Anton L.Z. wrote

When the camera is upgrading firmware, if network went out or power off, it will go die! The red light means the firmware has been damaged!
http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/NC200.html#Firmware for your reference.
What's more, Tplink won't provide replacement for this as you have done wrong thing when upgrade, So, please note if the upgrade process has lasted a long time, just contact the support team, if they have no way to solve, at least they can provide replacement , am I right?:)
Also, I do suggest upgrading the firmware using Web-UI, for me it is safe and smooth.

It just stupid, I have a "damaged" camera (red light allways on) because I restarted after a day with a blinking green light (downloading firmware). And a camera with a blinking green light after a week, that I can't disconect because it will be bricked, but it's freeze, I can't connect to the camera.
Options
2018-01-30 12:22:40
Existe alguna forma de reinstalar el firmware proporcionado a travez de la pagina con el cable ethernet? Mi camara empezo a parpadear sola en verde y quedo asi por dias, cuando la reinicie quedo parpadeando en rojo y ahora no funciona nada.
Options
2018-09-12 15:21:21
For me it is working fine, at my end for now even with the same specs as of right.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1227

Replies: 6

Related Articles