Archer VR 2800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR 2800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer VR 2800
Archer VR 2800
2017-12-19 14:55:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Yesterday I bought an Archer VR2800. I hooked it up, created an account, configured the internet connection, updated the firmware and set static IP addresses for all my computers. Everything was good.

Today I cannot log into the router either by 192.168.1.1 or tplinkmodem.net even though the internet is working fine. Says it cannot reach the page.

I have tried rebooting the router, rebooting the computer. different computers, different browsers, nothing works.

When I open a Windows Powershell and ping 192.168.1.1 packets are being received so the computer has a connection with the router.

All my computers are connected to the router via ethernet cable except the laptop which is connected wirelessly and incidentally is not showing up on the network but has internet.

I am able to access the USB storage device attached to the router from all the computers except the laptop.

Any ideas anyone?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer VR 2800
2017-12-20 14:34:20
try telnet 192.168.1.1 80 to see if the web server dead if you can ping the tplinkmodem.net or 192.168.1.1

And if you an use a windows powershell, i think you are not a new one in computer science. So how about using the wireshark or charles to get your http record?
Tools are convient and powerful
Options
Resolved
2017-12-28 11:32:21
Hi Alec,

Thank you for your reply.

I mananged to resolve the issue by doing a factory reset.

Kind regards,
Michael.
Options