How to Use an NVR with my TP links Cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-15 00:52:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good Morning

I have a complete system of Tp-Link cameras around my home, I have 5 NC 220 and 2 NC 450. i have buy some NVRs to record my video but, these had been not compatible with these cameras. i just want to know if Tp-link have a way or method to record all video. is the only option install a computer with TP-link camera Control Software? or exist any device to add, control and record video without supervision?

Kind regards
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to Use an NVR with my TP links Cameras
2020-01-19 12:26:16 - last edited 2020-01-19 12:26:48

i really think that tp link is way back on that.

An nvr ny tp link should have been available from the start.

It is impossible to check 5-6 email accounts log in delete etc for all the cameras we have. I have 5 at the office and 3 at my summer house.

The second main issue is that tp link cameras have a problem not many have detected.

At my summer house i have a router that works with a sim card because it is so remote there is no land line provider for the area. When i hit real time streaming for 10 sec 1 min max, and close the app, then the camera sacks all the available mb data on the sim card like i was still live streaming.

None will reade these but tp link has turned an ip cam for baby's rooms...

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 4218

Replies: 1