Offline data use?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Offline data use?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Offline data use?
Offline data use?
2018-02-10 11:58:26
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Would like to buy a NC450 for remote monitoring of a country property. The property has Wi-Fi but the Wi-Fi is fed from a modem which receives the internet via the 4G mobile network. Just wondering if the NC450 will be using up my 4G data allowance at all times it is powered up... Or will it only be using data when I access the camera through the cloud. Obviously move data is expensive and if the data is only being used when I access the camera, that is fine.... But if it is continually streaming over the net then my data would only last minutes. Many thanks for the clarification.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Offline data use?
2018-03-01 19:11:40

twobarboost@hotmail.com wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Would like to buy a NC450 for remote monitoring of a country property. The property has Wi-Fi but the Wi-Fi is fed from a modem which receives the internet via the 4G mobile network. Just wondering if the NC450 will be using up my 4G data allowance at all times it is powered up... Or will it only be using data when I access the camera through the cloud. Obviously move data is expensive and if the data is only being used when I access the camera, that is fine.... But if it is continually streaming over the net then my data would only last minutes. Many thanks for the clarification.

Hey there,

Look in the specifications section in the pdf file https://cdn.cnetcontent.com/82/e3/82e3cd2a-63b3-43b8-b3d6-50dedbd6c1f4.pdf. I'm not sure which exactly type of camera you will have though.
Options
Re:Offline data use?
2018-03-05 14:41:51
I think the camera uses a bit data to maintain function.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 279

Replies: 2

Related Articles