TL-WPA4220KIT not working anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-12 20:34:48
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The device is not connecting anymore since last week. The device was working normally before this, but suddenly it decided to stop working. Resetting the adapter does not work and it keeps showing that there is no powerline connecting anymore between the two devices. On my laptop it is still possible to connect with the TP-Link, however the internet will not work. What is something that I can do to solve this problem?
Options
4 Reply
Re:TL-WPA4220KIT not working anymore
2018-04-17 09:16:36
Are the powerline LED light still on?
If they are off, we need to repair them.
Certainly, make sure your main router is working properly.
Firstly, refer to the link to leave out the powerline network. https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-320.html
Then, refer to this link to repair them: https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-258.html
Good luck.
Options
2021-04-21 23:52:51

@Kevin SG I have a similar problem.
The EXTENSOR stop working and you can see it keeps resetting continuosly. It starts turning on the first 2 lights, then the others, but then turns everything off, and repeats this circle again and again. 
At the same tieme I can hear a soft sound like a beep, that stars when it turns on and stops when it turns off. 

I´ve tryed to pair them again, change plugs, put them close each other, also i´ve tryed resetting de extensor... nothing works. 

I can´t access to them from the app and from the web. 

what can I do?

Options
2021-09-23 05:52:23

@Fedestigliano 

I have the same problem. Did you manage ti fix it ?

Options
2021-09-30 09:32:47

@HoratiuM Hello,

If the powerline extender run keep rebooting, you could try a different socket for the powerline unit and see if that makes any difference. If not, it could be a hardware defect on the unit. It is suggested contacting local retailer or local support to claim warranty. 

If device simply lost pair, you could try to factory reset powerline units and pair them again. 

Factory reset wireless powerline extender: via the RESET button/ RESET hole
With device powered on, keep and hold the Reset button (or use a pin to press reset hole)  until all LEDs will turn off and start on again.          

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2497

Replies: 4

Related Articles