Router parental controls not working when connected to the extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-24 23:00:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HelloI have recently purchased and fitted the AV600 TL-WPA4220 extender kit.I have set up on my router parental controls for my children's devices. These work fine when they are connected directly to the router, however the controls do not work when connected via the extenders, although, when I log onto my router, I can see that the devices are connected and the parental logo is there.Can anyone shed any light on this?Many Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Router parental controls not working when connected to the extender
2021-09-24 08:19:25
Hello everyone, I'm experiencing a problem related to the one described here: The extender (a RE450) used to appear and be available from the router to set the parental controls. Since last week it appears on the router's list of connected devices but cannot be accessed. I have unsuccessfully tried to reset it, several times. I will appreciate any assistance! Thanks very much.
Options
Re:Router parental controls not working when connected to the extender
2021-09-29 08:19:44

Hello@Juan_Carrillo ,

Devices behind RE450 still get an IP address from router, could you see them on router client list? 

As this thread was started years ago,  we encourage you to create a new thread from here with the case details including so we could assist better with your case, thank you 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 824

Replies: 2

Related Articles