Transfer camera recordings to PC or NAS (via FTP, SSH or other mean)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-28 21:17:50
Model : NC450 Hardware Version : 2 Firmware Version : 1.3.4 Build 171130 Hi, I have a NC450 and it is performing well. No issues. I record 24/7 on the microsd card 32Gb but it fills-up very fast.I have to manually copy the files from the microSD card every 10 to 12 days, otherwise, I loose some recordings. I'd like to be able to save all camera recordings on my PC or my NAS every day or every Week without having to remove the microsd card and copy everything manually. Is there a way to access camera remotely via FTP, SSH or anything else to download files that are on the device? I could then write a script (bash or power shell) to get the files every day. Thanks a heap. Jean N.B. I know there is the option of connecting via HTTP to the camera Web interface, but it is a pain to go into every subfolder and click on every hyperlink to download it and save it.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Transfer camera recordings to PC or NAS (via FTP, SSH or other mean)
2018-05-29 11:51:21
It does not support via FTP, SSH or something like that. If you want to save all the camera recordings, it's recommended to add a NAS.
Options
Re:Transfer camera recordings to PC or NAS (via FTP, SSH or other mean)
2018-05-30 16:32:15
I do have a NAS and I managed to set it up to save recordings. However, sound is more important to me than the image.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2012

Replies: 2

Related Articles