NC450 and nvr/vms

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NC450 and nvr/vms

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NC450 and nvr/vms
NC450 and nvr/vms
2018-06-07 11:58:49
Model : NC450

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Is there anyone know how to connect and maintain (as in prevent constant disconnect) nc450 with any nvr/vms? Currently my nc450 is working great with minimal 'no record' on it's SD cards. I connected three nc450 to archer router via tp-link gigabit desktop switch, and record all three camera with tp-link camera control on my laptop, all via ethernet for better and more reliable connection. I can record the camera and sound using tp-link camera control but it's not the solution I seek. The recordings keep disconnected and have to be manually connected&recorded, most of the times by closing and opening tp-link camera control million times. The filesize are huge too. A one day 24hours recording of three nc450 are never less than 9gb files. I also have tried several free vms like ispyconnect but either the vms can't connect to nc450 or it constantly disconnects. I want to try use an nvr but I need to know what or which nvr that can connect to nc450 and maintain connection for at least a month. As tp-link doesn't have nvr yet on their product list, is there anyone here have tried using nvr/vms and able to maintain connection for a month? 32gb of micro SD per camera is not enough for me. Thanks in advance.
Options
1 Reply
Re:NC450 and nvr/vms
2020-01-01 21:47:23

@ferrekun 

please let me know if you got an asnswer somwhere else or ou manage to get your NC 450 working with NVR

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 881

Replies: 1

Related Articles