NC450 keeps going offline!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-11 09:41:31
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

So I've never had any problems with my two NC450 cameras. I recently switched from TalkTalk to Sky Q and now my cameras keep simultaneously going offline and the light on the cameras turns to red. Upon trying to reconnect them, well they just wont. I've been having to remove each camera and set them up again as new but they will only set up via ethernet. If I try via WPS they just will not show up in the app. If I set them up via ethernet they will work wirelessly afterwards for about a day then disconnect again. So I'm left with two paper weights now! As they are both going off simultaneously that suggest to me not to bother playing around with router channels. The Sky router is both 2.4 and 5GHz like my old TalkTalk one. Anyone else had this problem?
Options
2 Reply
Re:NC450 keeps going offline!
2018-06-11 10:10:53
Have you upgrade camera firmware to 1.4.0 version?
I have similar issue with my camera.
Then I consult tplink and got a reply as below.
After downgrade the firmware,it seems working stably.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your feedback!
We already attached high importance on it.

We need to confirm information below to check this issue.
1. Is your camera connected by Wi-Fi or Ethernet Cable?
2. What's the light color when you found camera disconnected?
3. Please log in camera's Web UI by IP address and check if liveview could display normally.
4.It might be a wireless compatibility issue with the main router.
Please kindly tell me the model number of your router so that we can do further analyses.

For temporary solution, please downgrade the firmware version to 1.3.4 and check if the problem will be resolved.
Please do the following steps to downgrade it:
1.Please download the middle firmware and upgrade it via web browser.
http://support.tp-link.com/f/d4a690790c/?dl=1

About How to upgrade firmware on NC series cameras, please click on the following link to get some help:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1972.html

2. Please download 1.3.4 firmware and upgrade it via web browser.
http://support.tp-link.com/f/25d8dbff69/?dl=1

Then reset camera and do the configuration again.
And then check if it will work properly.

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.
Options
Re:NC450 keeps going offline!
2018-06-12 00:11:06
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, yes I have the latest firmware 1.4.0 as it just upgraded last week so I think it's since then I have had problems. This time when they disconnected turning off and back on actually sorted them and they are now connected. If it happens again I will downgrade them using that link you supplied. Thanks very much for your help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1863

Replies: 2