GUI Cofiguration page not responding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-13 23:27:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

a few months ago I bought a re200 V2 ans put it to use as a access point. After some trouble with my ISP I wantet to use it again, but with the exception of my desktop, none of my devices would reach the internet trough their connection with the re200. To solve this problem I installed the latest firmware (RE200(EU)_V2_180412), as it was in its description that it dealt with such issues. The upgrade itself was dealt with swiftly but the troubles began shortly after it was finished.

Directly after the update the re200 wasn´t really working. Aside from my desktop only my iPhone would connect, iPad and Laptop didn´t. So I though a reset of the re200 and resetting the WiFi was in order. After the reset I was able to connect to the GUI to configure my re200. After I let it finish its quick setup, I changed its mode from repeater to access point and it restarted itself.

Since then I have been unable to reach the configuration page as it never responded. I tried different IP - Adresses (192.168.1.1; ...0.1; ...1.254; ...0.254) as well as the link on the backside (http:\\tplinkrepeater.net) but none of them worked. So now here´s my question:

Does anybody know, what went wrong and why I am unable to get the GUI to respond?

Thank you in advance!!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 307

Replies: 0

Related Articles