Archer D50 not responding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-19 08:44:39

Archer D50 v1 latest firmware available

Firmware Version:0.8.0 1.3 v0046.0 Build 170223 Rel.61663n Hardware Version:Archer D50 v1 00000000

Sometimes my Modem not responding at all, it is pingable but I can't access it from neither Web nor Telnet and from tether APP, but internet still working until I made restart for the modem.

History of the issue: The modem keep still working fine until I go to system logs several time the page will hang at all, so it will be not respoding and the telnet still work, so I unchecked the option to save the logs locally.

Then when I apply parental control to all my devices in my home and all the time, when I add more than 6 keywords the modem will not respond at all, only it is pingable and internet is fine. Even after restart it will respond a little for 2 minutes then the same issue, So I made hard reset for the modem and now it is ok but parental control disabled and I am afraid to enable it again.

Anyone faced this issue in the same or different router and what could be the solution.   Please help!!!!!!!!!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer D50 not responding
2020-09-19 09:30:01

@Reda_Otrosh 

Better not to buy these idiotic chineese products !!

i have the same issue and no solution is around !!

Options
Re:Archer D50 not responding
2020-09-24 02:38:12

@Reda_Otrosh 

Hi, sorry for the delay.

May I know how long have you had the Archer D50?

And where are you located?

Please try to contact the shop retailer to check if it is still under warranty.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 527

Replies: 2