Solutions to Problems of TP-LINK Cameras You May Encounter Recently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-26 11:39:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

[Problem] Upgrade the firmware of IP camera, old IOS APP can't wor[B]k with camera during December 4th to 7th.

Dear Customer,
We updated our cloud server on December 4th to improve the performance of our cloud service.
However, our new iOS APP had not been certified and released by APP Store until December 7th. As a result, some of iPhone users are likely to encounter the problem below during December 4th to 7th.
1. Old iOS APP cannot detect the camera in the process of register.
2. The camera shows offline on the old iOS APP.

To solve these problems, just upgrade your iOS APP to the latest version v2.0.6.

[B][Problem] I can't view my camera across regions on tpCamera APP.

The new APP doesn't support this function for the moment. If the you need this feature, please go to www.tplinkcloud.com to view camera.
Besides, we will solve this problem in the next version of APP.

[B][Problem] I can't configure my camera via setup wizard.

The new firmware of camera isn't compatible with setup wizard tool any more, please check the link below to configure your camera.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-879.html
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-821.html

[B][Problem] Camera control tool can't work with my camera.

The new firmware of camera isn't compatible with camera control, but we will solve this problem in the next version of camera control tool.

[B]Sorry for any inconvenience brought to you, please do not hesitate to contact us for any question.
The Contact Email: [EMAIL="support@tp-link.com"]support@tp-link.com[/EMAIL]
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2345

Replies: 0