Offline problems - NC450 2.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-10 04:29:51
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

Whilst I see the offline issues are common, I couldn't find one that exactly matched my issue. I have asked for help with this thread.

Ever since I started using an SD card for 24hr recording the problems started.

The camera worked for a good 3 hours after inserting the SD card and I decided I wanted to view my camera through my Macbook as I found the app quite slow to respond. It worked, I just felt perhaps it was a lot of data to process and a laptop/desktop would be better. I logged in and couldn't access the camera, it was 'offline'. Then when I looked at the camera through the app on my phone, that too NOW said the camera was offline. The camera itself had the green light and the red LEDs all workings perfectly. I then reset the camera and used the WPS to reconnect it. It started working again on my app but decided not to work on my macbook still. After about 10 minutes, it was again offline on the phone app.

Due to these problems and sadly the extent of issues I have read from other customers, unless there can be a simple explanation to the device and the software not functioning properly, I will return the product and submit an extensive review of its failures to numerous websites to warn others of an inferior product.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Offline problems - NC450 2.0
2018-10-26 20:18:40
I find that this camera frequently goes off line. Problem solved by turning off and on again, not helpful when it misses something important!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 745

Replies: 1