Old forum threads?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Old forum threads?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Old forum threads?
Old forum threads?
2018-12-25 21:07:25

Hey I bought my son a smart bulb for Christmas (LB 100) that I'm having problems setting up for him. I've identified a few older threads from the previous forums that might be helpful but I cannot access them. 

Might it it not be helpful to provide at least read-only access to the old forums so that all that information won't be lost?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Old forum threads?
2018-12-28 07:22:28

Cochise wrote

Hey I bought my son a smart bulb for Christmas (LB 100) that I'm having problems setting up for him. I've identified a few older threads from the previous forums that might be helpful but I cannot access them. 

Might it it not be helpful to provide at least read-only access to the old forums so that all that information won't be lost?

Hi Cochise

We had moved the data to the new community. You can search the title of the post you identifiy in the new community.

With "Subscribe" function, you will receive notice when the post has a new reply.

With "Bookmark" function, you can visit these post from User Center---My Bookmarks.

Options
Re:Old forum threads?
2019-05-13 13:41:36

i am also unable to find the old posts.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 3375

Replies: 2