NC450 camera intermittently unable to view

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-26 02:25:10

I have noticed this issue whenever I have tap on the camera to play live video for 2 - 3 times and after that it won't be able to play live video again which it will always show no internet connection is connected or unable to play live video. Firmware has been update to latest 1.5.0 and using tpcamera 3.1.4 test build_1 from apple store. Is anyone facing this same issue? Please help. Thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:NC450 camera intermittently unable to view
2018-12-26 06:10:30
if that happens, how can you make it work again? Just wait for a while and then it will automatically recover? Since it says no internet connection, are you sure by that time if the camera is online?
Options
Re:Re:NC450 camera intermittently unable to view
2018-12-26 07:36:37

Yes, i confirmed that the camera is online as i'm able to reboot the camera via tpcamera app. As I still able to control the setting for the camera and trigger reboot device. Once the camera rebooted, then it will connected back again. So, I would like to find out whether having issue on hardware or software itself.

Options
Re:Re:Re:NC450 camera intermittently unable to view
2019-01-09 08:04:54

Are you playing live view when you phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi? 

Does it happen when you remotely access the camera?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 679

Replies: 3