Cannot log in with admin admin and 5ghz disappeared

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-26 22:30:43 - last edited 2019-01-26 22:32:51

When I use the android app to manage my new devices (it finds only one right now) I cannot login with default login name admin. It just keeps saying that operation timed out within a second or two. What can I do to log in? 

Another thing is that 5ghz light went out after I moved the extender and I don't know how to return it. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot log in with admin admin and 5ghz disappeared
2019-01-29 10:55:18

Hi, 

If the admin is not working, normally it should be you have changed the login settings before. If you don't remember the login account, it's suggested to reset the RE and then reconfigure it.

For the 5G issue, please make sure that the router's the 5G is working and have good signal in the location of the RE, and you can try to reset and reconfigure the RE as well.

Atfer you tried that but still have issue, please help to confirm the model number and the hardware version.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 577

Replies: 1