WDS with Archer C7 v5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WDS with Archer C7 v5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WDS with Archer C7 v5
WDS with Archer C7 v5
2019-03-12 13:01:02
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: Latest

Hi, I would like to know if I could use WDS in this Router, having a Root Router which is not TPLink (is a Cablemodem with Dual Band WIFI, which is the one that my ISP provider installs).

My doub most of all is because I always used WDS with 2 same TP Links Routers but never with a different one as Root WIFI Router.

Thanks in advance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:WDS with Archer C7 v5
2019-03-13 02:18:25

Hello,

Theoretically, you can use WDS with a different one and root wifi router. Below is the instruction you can give it a go.

https://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-1083.html

While please notice that there may have some limits that will affect the performance, so we cannot guarantee the performance, even whether they can work together.

Good luck for you.

Nice day.

Gustavo_Diaz wrote

Hi, I would like to know if I could use WDS in this Router, having a Root Router which is not TPLink (is a Cablemodem with Dual Band WIFI, which is the one that my ISP provider installs).

My doub most of all is because I always used WDS with 2 same TP Links Routers but never with a different one as Root WIFI Router.

Thanks in advance!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5425

Replies: 1

Related Articles