CARD SIM NOT DETECTED IN TP LINK MR6400

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-15 17:11:54 - last edited 2019-03-18 05:49:27
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I Have an issu with my TP LINK MR6400

he can not detect my SIM CARD. I have a french SIM CARD with the company NRJMOBILE.

I used to use a SIM CARD of the company FREE that was detected et worked well during 1 year.

I Tried to put SIM CARD from others companies (SOSH, BOUYGUES) as well but it doesnt look to detect anything neither

Can someone Help me ?

Thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:CARD SIM NOT DETECTED IN TP LINK MR6400
2019-03-18 05:49:16 - last edited 2019-03-18 05:49:27

Hello,

What is the hardware version of the TL-MR6400?

https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-46.html

What is the network type of the sim cards?

With the sim card inserted into MR6400, please take a snapshot of the status page and forward it to us. 

Meanwhile, with the sim card plugged into smart phone directly, does it work properly?

Good day. 

Options
2020-12-18 14:53:06

@Kevin_Z 

I read all threads and found that you are putting the questions in loop that result no any support or solution like SIM size, what type network, what SIM, what supplier what. what.. what.. what and there is never any answer. If someone mentioned that it was working fine earlier that why you are asking nonsense question if SIM size is correct, is SIM functional, did you reboot etc

Trust me I have done everything, correct SIM, reboot, tries with other device, tried in phone, tried in same company 4g Dongle fully functional SIM in other device, properly inserted.

Contacting with the supplier does not help

I am doing job like you people, did not have time to call during working hours. I sent mail to customer support and it has been one week, no one responsed yet.

Options
2020-12-21 07:17:20

@NoSuportTpLnk 

Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you have already tried all the suggestions while the router still cannot detect your SIM card, I'm afraid there might be a hardware issue, it is suggested to contact the local support to confirm if they can help with a replacement. You may call them directly if no one replied the email yet.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1520

Replies: 3

Related Articles