How to include in a TL-PA8030P (plc) also an extender for WIFI?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-15 09:32:51
Model: TL-PA8030P KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hola, 

dispongo de hasta 2 KITS de TL-PA8030P en mi casa, pero ahora en una habitación de la casa donde llego con un TL-PA8030P y no me llega WIFI quiero generar señal WIFI para poder usar la tablet sin cables. ¿como puedo hacerlo?

¿teneis en TP LINK algun dispositivo compatible con el PLC TL-PA8030P?

Ya sé que el modelo que tengo solo da internet mediante 3 puertos, pero ¿hay algo que pueda acoplar a uno de los 3 puertos que me emita señal wifi?

¿o tenéis algún dispositivo compatible con el TL-PA8030P?

¿Quizás vuestro TL-WPA4220?  He visto que este SI que trabaja como wireless extension. ¿es compatible con el que tengo?

gracias

Hi, 

I have 2 KITS of TL-PA8030P at home, but I have a bedroom where I have one device TL-PA8030P where I don't have wifi and i will like to generate or extend the WIFI to use a tablet without wire connection. How I can do it?

Do you have in TP LINK any device compatible with the TL-PA8030P?

I know that my device don't have wireless extension  and only 3 ports, but, can I plug something to one of the 3 ports to generate wifi?

Could be the TL-WPA4220? I have see that this device have wireless extension. Does it compatible with my devices?

thanks in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to include in a TL-PA8030P (plc) also an extender for WIFI?
2019-04-16 07:01:42

Hi,

All of our powerline devices are compatible with each other, so different models can be used with each other. But all of them should be working in same circuit.

So, you do not need to plug a TL-WPA4220 to the Ethernet port on your PA8030P, you only need to add this TL-WPA4220 to the current powerline network you have established by this way and that will work fine:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1615/

By the way, since TL-WPA4220 is a 100Mbps device but TL-PA8030P is Gigbits device. It is suggested to consider a more powerful device to match your current powerline network like model TL-WPA8630, etc. 

Good day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 642

Replies: 1