TL-WPA7510 KIT slow speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-13 06:23:39
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: TL-WPA7510(EU)_V1.0_181212

I have hired a 1gb speed connection, however the maximum synchronization speed of my powerline adapters TL-WPA7510 does not exceed 100mb. My powerline kit has gigabit ports, I am using a cat 6 cable, the adapters are directly connected to the wall, the electrical installation is 10 years old and although it is true that the powerline receiver is two floors away from the transmitter I do not find reasonable loss of 90% of my internet signal. Even more so when the tplink app shows me that the adapters communicate with each other at a speed close to 400mb. Why do the adapters talk to each other at 400mb but are not able to take my internet signal at that speed? Please could you give me some advice to improve the synchronization of my kit Or is it a problem of operation?

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WPA7510 KIT slow speed
2019-06-17 08:24:11

Hi,

Do you mean that the powerline link rate between the 2 adapters is 400Mbps?Which you saw on the tpPLC utility? 

And we can do some troubleshooting and try to fix it

first, you can follow the below instruction to narrow down the issue and tell us some details:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2231/

a. the speed you can get from 7510 when it is in the same with main router.

b. The wired link speed of your computer; how to get it: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2265/

c. The powerline link which shows up on the tpPLC utility.

d. The speed you can get from the main router by wired cable with the same computer.

e. Try to change another power sockets and then test the speed. 

Any updates, just let us know.

Good day. 

Options
Re:TL-WPA7510 KIT slow speed
2021-05-01 21:48:06

@elalbert78 @Kevin_Z I have the same problem, did you find a solution?

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3689

Replies: 2

Related Articles