Cant see both 2.4 and 5 bands

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-16 11:05:45 - last edited 2019-07-16 11:29:15
Model: Archer D9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Dont know

Hi

Recently purchased an Archer D9 as a replacement for my ISPs tp link router.

With the help of my ISP i have configured the unit (i am using the WAN) function rather than ADSL.

When I first connected up, I could see both 2.4 and 5 MHZ options, a coupls of hourse later I could only connect to 2.4 and 5 wasnt visible.

Now, the following morning, I can only connect to 5 and 2.4 isnt visible as another network.

My ISP has been through a number of options, they can see both bands, and both are set as active.

Anyone any ideas why I cant see both bands?

This applies to numerous device that I am trying to connect with, phones, laptops etc.

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant see both 2.4 and 5 bands
2019-07-17 03:20:05

@Ianishomer 

What is the light status of the D9 when one of the wifi bands became invisible? Especially the wifi leds. What about other devices? Can they detect the 2.4GHz or 5GHz?

At that point, please login to the web interface of the D9 and check whether the wifi function is enabled normally. 

Please ensure that the firmware is up to date. You can try to adjust the wireless settings to give it a go. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 372

Replies: 1